WHAT CAN WE DO FOR YOU?
Visual Inspection is a term used for inspecting electronic components under a microscope to determine if a device has been altered from its original state. During this process, a device may show signs of non conformance or inconsistencies that help determine if a device has been used or if a device is new and original. This process is normally performed by a Components Test Lab or Test House for short. This process is non-destructive and devices can be used afterward.
Peek of what we do in the visual test
Decapsulation inspection is a process of verifying the manufacturer’s die to ensure that it is the correct one. This considers being a destructive test. The decap process is completed using a mixture of 98% fuming Nitric acid and 20% fuming Sulfuric acid heated to a certain temperature. This mixture is forced into a small hole in a gasket to etch away polymer encapsulants or exterior of a device using a Nisene Technologies Jetetch Pro decapsulation machine. This creates a cavity in a device exposing bonding wires, internal structure, and the die.
Peek of what we do in the decap test
X-ray inspection is a non-destructive test. It is a process to verify the bond wire connections, die size comparison and ESD damage. At Global Electronics Testing Services our typical sample lot check is 5 samples or 100% depending on customer requirement. Counterfeit devices can be determined by comparing the structure of the die to a known good device.
Peek of what we do in the X-Ray test
THE NUMBER WE PURSUE
- Automated ‘pick and place’ to increase speed and accuracy.
- No human operator is needed. Detect counterfeit/ defective IC via AI and deep learning.
- Accurately detect counterfeit ICs via AI analysis of pin electrical signature.
- Automatically generate the testing reports. (Visual + functional tests)
- Automated ‘pick and place’ with flexible movement range.
- Automatically flux and tin the device at any angle. A solution for tricky and tiny devices.
- Dual batch cleaning system with flux cleaner and DI water rinse.
2631 Success Drive Odessa, Florida 33656, USA
Phone : +1-727-807-7991
Fax : +1-727-807-7992
Email : email@example.com
MON-FRI 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
SUBSCRIBE TO US
If you don’t want to miss any of our information or the latest newsletter about our company, click the button down below.
Subscribe to us for getting the newest update!