GETS quality and operational staff constantly monitor a wide variety of standards to ensure GETS remains compliant with their latest versions and embodies the concept of continuous improvement. In order to meet the needs of our customers with the best service possible, we have crafted our processes, procedures and methods to be compliant with the below standards.
If you have other requirements or custom needs, please contact us. GETS welcomes the opportunity to discuss your needs and finding a solution.
This standard provides administrative and technical requirements for establishing, implementing, and maintaining an Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) Control Program to protect electrical or electronic parts, assemblies and equipment susceptible to ESD damage from human discharges greater than or equal to 100 volts.
Compliance for the manufacturing or exporting of defense articles or furnishing of defense services internationally.
GETS testing services utilize processes, procedures and methods adhere to the following standards:
- AS6171: Test Methods Standard; General Requirements, Suspect/Counterfeit, Electrical, Electronic, and Electromechanical Parts
- AS6081: Fraudulent/Counterfeit Electronic Parts: Avoidance, Detection, Mitigation, and Disposition – Distributors
- CCAP-101: Counterfeit Components Avoidance Program
- DFARS – Supplement Part 252.246-7007
- IDEA-STD-1010– Acceptability of Electronic Components Distributed in the Open Market
- J-STD-002– IPC/JEDEC Solderability Tests for Component Leads, Terminations, Lugs, Terminals and Wires
- J-STD-033– IPC/JEDEC Handling, Packing, Shipping and Use of Moisture, Reflow, and Process Sensitive Devices