Design Manufacturing and Specialty Engineering
Custom Test Equipment & Test Jigs
From a small simple test jig for testing a single component to a complex test setup that can verify an entire system consisting of multiple complex devices, GETS has the right solution for your needs.
Our highly experienced & talented engineering team is here to solve your problem. We will work closely with you each step of the way to ensure our solution meets your expectations.
Whether your need is a component part authentication, functional or performance testing, environmental, shock, vibration or manufacturing ATE and burn-in, we are here to help.
Custom test equipment & test jigs for
• Component level testing
• Circuit card level testing
• Box level testing
• Subsystem & System level testing
Obsolescence Redesign and Testing
We understand that in some cases older equipment still need to be supported even though it’s difficult to maintain without having the parts available to keep them running. At GETS, we understand the challenges and our talented engineers can redesign your hardware or software to take advantage of the latest technology to extend the life of your equipment, while keeping the functionality the same & maintaining the Form Fit Factor. We guaranty backward compatibility.
We are committed to provide you, our customer, the right solution at an affordable price. With that in mind, our design team will work with you every step of the way to ensure all your questions are answered and seek your input if necessary when critical decisions have to be made that could impact schedule, cost or compatibility.
Our Design Process
• Requirements – we’ll work with you to capture the requirements
• Design – we’ll design the equipment but our customer get to sign off on the design prior to fabrication
• 3D Modeling and Simulation of your equipment prior to sign-off design. This service is optional but provide a useful way to validate your equipment from a physical look & performance behavior perspectives