Transistor/ Mosfet Testing
A transistor is a semiconductor device used to amplify or switch electronic signals and electrical power. Transistors are one of the basic building blocks of modern electronics. It is composed of semiconductor material usually with at least three terminals for connection to an external circuit. The most widely used type of transistor is the metal–oxide–semiconductor field-effect transistor (MOSFET).
In Sept 2016 – Global ETS, LLC is excited to announce the addition of our new high power discrete semiconductor automatic test system- Lorlin Impact Series testers. This device is designed to test small signal and power semiconductor components in both single and multi-device packages with complete read and record all parameters. GETS can screen or up-screen wide arrays of devices including Transistors, IGBTs, Diodes, Rectifiers,
Lorlin Impact Series testers can be customized for customer’s particular requirements. Higher voltages, currents, and tests that are not part of the standard product line can be incorporated at very reasonable pricing while maintaining our high performance and quality standards
Test Program Creation
- Create a Test Program Name
- Select Test from the Test Library Enter Limit and Bias Values
- Default Test Times Generated
- Adjustable Test Times on the Screen
- Select Process Line to Complete
- Datalogging Modes for Each Test
- Copy Tests or Move Tests Easily
- Scroll Through Tests using Previous and Next.
- Branch to next test on Pass, BOP, on Fail, BOF.
- Cover on Pass, COF, or on Fail, COF.
- Easy Sort/Bin Set Up
Sort by Pass or Fail
- Sort by Individual Parameters
- AND & OR Sort Functions